[SocBiN] Bioinformatics postdoc position in Oslo

Leonardo Andres Meza Zepeda l.a.m.zepeda at ous-research.no
Thu Oct 22 14:21:31 CEST 2020

A two year position as Postdoctoral Fellow is available at the Department of Tumor Biology, Institute for Cancer Research, Oslo University Hospital. The candidate will be associated with the Translational Genomics project group and is financed by the Norwegian Cancer Society. The research will focus upon developing and utilizing computational approaches for the analysis of diverse genomic datasets to investigate the molecular evolution of gastrointestinal stromal tumours, as well as to study the novel mechanisms of resistance to targeted therapies.

For full information about the position, and on how to apply follow the link bellow

https://www.nature.com/naturecareers/job/postdoctoral-research-fellow-oslo-university-hospital-ous-730609

Application deadline November 1st, 2020.

Best regards,

Do to technical issues in our email system, I will be replying from this UiO account. Emails send to the RR-Research will be automatically forwarded to the UiO account.

Leonardo A. Meza-Zepeda, Dr. philos.
Department Head
Department of Core Facilities
Institute for Cancer Research