[SocBiN] Fwd: Two Senior Bioinformatics Scientist positions in AstraZeneca (Cambridge, UK)

Arne Elofsson arne at bioinfo.se
Sun Feb 14 15:43:07 CET 2021

Dear Arne,

I hope this finds you and the members of your lab well

We currently have two exciting openings to join our bioinformatics dept. in
AstraZeneca. I was wondering if you could please share the positions among
bioinformatics colleagues who may be reaching their end of contracts in the
Society of Bioinformatics in Nordic Countries

Senior Bioinformatics Scientist to lead development and enable
implementation of our *DNA Encoded Library (DEL) drug discovery
infrastructure* – application deadline 16th Feb 2021

https://careers.astrazeneca.com/job/cambridge/senior-bioinformatician-data-engineer-data-scientist/7684/18216461

Senior Bioinformatics Scientist to lead our *oncology target identification
and validation strategy* using data from CRISPR screens and functional
genomics technology – apply as soon as possible

https://careers.astrazeneca.com/job/cambridge/senior-bioinformatician/7684/18547944

For more details about the roles, please get in touch with
sergio.martinezcuesta at astrazeneca.com

Have a good weekend

Thanks in advance,

Sergio

------------------------------

AstraZeneca UK Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales with
registered number:03674842 and its registered office at 1 Francis Crick
Avenue, Cambridge Biomedical Campus, Cambridge, CB2 0AA.

This e-mail and its attachments are intended for the above named recipient
only and may contain confidential and privileged information. If they have
come to you in error, you must not copy or show them to anyone; instead,
please reply to this e-mail, highlighting the error to the sender and then
immediately delete the message. For information about how AstraZeneca UK
Limited and its affiliates may process information, personal data and
monitor communications, please see our privacy notice at www.astrazeneca.com