[SocBiN] Principal Bioinformatician position at Lundbeck

Morana Vitezic mvitezic at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 09:25:06 CET 2021

Dear all,

At Lundbeck we are looking for a new colleague to join our growing
Bioinformatics Department. The position is located at our headquarters in
the Copenhagen area. Our ideal candidate has a PhD, experience in
neuroscience and is proficient in the standard bioinformatics tools. Please
find the whole open call and details on how to apply here:

https://jobs.lundbeck/job/Copenhagen-Principal-Bioinformatician-Hove/649866701/

I am also happy to reply to any questions regarding this position.

Best,

Morana