[SocBiN] post-doc in statistical bioinformatics, 2 years, Örebro University

Dirk Repsilber dirk.repsilber at oru.se
Mon Feb 21 16:00:18 CET 2022

Dear Bioinformaticians!

We are looking for a strong candidate in Statistical Bioinformatics,
with experience in statistical analysis and programming, for analysing
medical and biomedical datasets (molecular and sequencing data).

Please apply here -- deadline is Feb 27:

https://www.oru.se/english/working-at-orebro-university/jobs-and-vacancies/job/?jid=20210384

The position is for 2 years. Our research is both methodological and
about data analysis for our (bio)medical collaboration partners.

Sincerely

Dirk

Dirk Repsilber
Professor
Functional Bioinformatics
School of Medical Sciences (MV)
University of Örebro
S - 701 82  Örebro
Sweden
mobile:   +46 73 270 7633 / +46 760 5161 76 / +49 160 3365511
personal:www.oru.se/personal/dirk_repsilber
group:www.oru.se/forskning/forskargrupper/fg/?rdb=g206