[SocBiN] Fwd: Job at EMBL Hamburg - Senior Scientific Software Engineer: New Methods for Structural Modeling

Arne Elofsson arne.elofsson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 15:48:07 CET 2022

---------- Forwarded message ---------

We are having the below job opening, and I would be grateful if you could
forward it to anyone who might be interested:

We are seeking to recruit a Senior Scientific Software Engineer: New
Methods for Structural Modeling, to develop and apply computational methods
for modeling based on electron microscopy and other data, with the
particular focus on using recent Artificial Intelligence-based modeling
tools like AlphaFold and RoseTTAfold. Three years contract with possibility
of extension.

More information and application form:
https://www.embl.org/jobs/position/HH00209
Closing date: 27 March 2022

Please check more about our lab <https://www.embl.org/groups/kosinski/>
 and our publications <https://www.embl.org/groups/kosinski/publications/>.

We offer access to superb computational infrastructure, experimental data
from electron microscopy and other techniques, competitive salaries, and
excellent working conditions.

Best,
Jan

--
Group leader at European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL) Hamburg
Joint appointment Structural and Computational Biology Unit EMBL Heidelberg

c/o DESY, Building 15 (CSSB), Room 02.247
Notkestraße 85
22607 Hamburg, Germany
Phone: +49(0)40 8998-87573
https://www.embl.org/kosinski/