[SocBiN] Nordic Computational Biology (NCB) Conference 2023

Nordic Computational Biology nordic.compbio at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 14:13:56 CEST 2023

Dear all,
We are excited to announce *Nordic CompBio Week*, a new and open hybrid
bioinformatics conference that will begin on 6th November 2023. The
conference has a format where participating Nordic regions have conference
programmes taking place in-person, and sessions will be live-streamed for
virtual attendance. The conference will start off with the Swedish
Bioinformatics Workshop that will take place in Stockholm, followed by
two-days programme from Lyngby (Denmark) and then Kuopio (Finland)!

Everybody is warmly welcome to attend regardless of academic level; while
our primary target audience is people in the Nordic academic and industrial
environment, the conference is open to all for virtual attendance. Please
register soon at https://forms.gle/4yxcTSr9zVJSX1wk6 For updates on
conference schedule, please visit https://bit.ly/ncb-week-2023.

For NCB Conference 2024, we would be very happy to have bioinformatics
teams from also the rest of the nordics! To be a part of future Nordic
bioinformatics conference showcasing latest research/software development
from your region, please get in touch at info at nordic-compbio.org

We hope to see you soon!
Warm regards,
*Nordic Computational Biology Team*