[Bolincentret-at-su.se] MISU/Bolin RA1 Arctic mini-workshop

Rodrigo Caballero rodrigo at misu.su.se
Mon Oct 27 09:14:35 CET 2014

Dear all,

next Tuesday 4 November we will be having an informal mini-workshop on Arctic climate dynamics, with presentations by Richard Bintanja, Rune Graversen, Gunilla Svensson, Cian Woods, Marie Kapsch, Juan Acosta, Qiong Zhang, Eveline Van der Linde and Christian Beer. It will take place in MISU A601 from 10.00 to about 15.00. I will send out a detailed schedule later.

All are welcome to attend. Regards,
Rodrigo

----
Rodrigo Caballero | http://people.su.se/~rcaba | phone: +46 816 4349
Department of Meteorology, Stockholm University, 106 91 Stockholm, Sweden