[Bolincentret-at-su.se] Program of the mini-workshop Southern Ocean, April 21

fabien roquet roquet at misu.su.se
Thu Apr 14 12:25:45 CEST 2016

Dear all,
Please find attached the program for the mini-workshop on the Southern Ocean organized at MISU on Thursday, April 21. This event is kindly sponsored by the Bolin Centre RA1.
Note that a dinner will be organized after the workshop, and you are all invited to join. Please send me an email to let me know if you’d like to join.
Hoping to see you on next Thursday,
Fabien