[Bolincentret-at-su.se] Reminder: Meeting invitation (April 26) – field resource on Greenland

Ylva Sjöberg ylva.sjoberg at natgeo.su.se
Thu Apr 14 13:34:47 CEST 2016

Please send me an email if you plan to participate or if you can't but want information of the meeting outcomes.

Dear Bolin center members,

Welcome to a meeting about the Two-Boat-Lake field site on Greenland: April 26, 10-12 in Tarfalarummet at NG

Since 2010, SKB has conducted (mainly) hydrologic and biogeochemical research at the Two-Boat-Lake site in western Greenland. At this meeting we want to invite more researchers – across the Bolin Center disciplines – to make use of the site and its data. We will present the site infrastructure, collected data and studies. We want to start a discussion on how the site can be of best use and develop into a valuable resource for as many researchers as possible.

Find more information in the attached invitation.

[cid:image002.png at 01D184F3.55934810]

Best regards,
Ylva Sjöberg and Emma Johansson at NG