[Bolincentret-at-su.se] SLB analys visits ACES, Seminar on 23 November at 13:00 Högbomsalen

Radovan Krejci Radovan.Krejci at aces.su.se
Tue Sep 12 17:16:35 CEST 2017

Dear all,
links to public agencies is an important part of our portfolio and work. We have for many years very close and productive collaboration with SLB-analys on topic of urban air quality

What is SLB-analys? What SLB-analys does and why?

SLB-analys scientists will visit ACES on 23 November (13:00 - 15:00 Högbomsalen) and present their work in a set of talks followed by discussion on current and future possibilities to work together. Fika will be available to strenghten the discussion spirit.

You are all warmly welcome.
Radek

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D32BEA.E197F410]

Radovan KREJCI
Department of Environmental Science and Analytical Chemistry (ACES)
Atmospheric Science Unit
S 106 91 Stockholm
Sweden

Tel: +46 8 6747224