[Bolincentret-at-su.se] paleoclimate modelling group meetings

Agatha de Boer agatha.deboer at geo.su.se
Tue May 23 14:49:21 CEST 2023

Hi,

We are several people interested in paleoclimate modelling spread across
various Bolin Center institutes. It may be useful to meet on a
~1-2/month basis to meet each other, share results, discuss projects and
talk paleoclimate science. If you would like to be involved in such an
effort, then please email me back. If we are more than 10, I might ask
someone to help set up an official list. Data-people that like to talk
modelling stuff, also welcome of course.

Best,
Agatha

PS. This ability to use the list to reach everyone interested in various
climate related areas is another useful aspect of the Bolin Centre.

--
Professor
Vice-president of the International Association of the Physical Sciences of the Ocean (IAPSO)