[Bolincentret-at-su.se] Reminder: Bert Bolin Climate Lecture 2023, today at 14:00 at Aula Magna

bolin.geo bolin at su.se
Wed May 24 08:58:49 CEST 2023

Dear Bolin Centre members,

In case you missed it, I am writing to kindly remind you about the upcoming Bert Bolin Climate Lecture 2023, titled "The big unknown in future Climate projections."

The lecture is scheduled to take place today, on 24 May 2023, from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM at the Aula Magna, Stockholm University.

I apologize if you have received multiple reminders regarding this event.
https://bolin.su.se/about-us/events/bert-bolin-climate-lecture-2023-1.652136

We are really looking forward to your participation and an exciting session with Professor Trude Storelvmo.

Best regards,

Maria Basova
Coordinator
Bolin Centre for Climate Research