[Funcoup] Featured Article

Erik Sonnhammer Erik.Sonnhammer at sbc.su.se
Tue Nov 29 13:31:14 CET 2011

Hi, this is a nice surprise, see below.

But personally I find their lay summary it a bit too boasting, given
that we only cover 11 species.

how about

The FunCoup 2.0 database provides very comprehensive reconstructions of
gene networks, owing to the extensive transfer of evidence between
species via orthologs, and Bayesian integration of nine different data
source types. The FunCoup website allows local network alignment between
multiple species.

instead?

/Erik