[Funcoup] Featured Article

Andrey Alexeyenko andrej.alekseenko at scilifelab.se
Tue Nov 29 14:07:04 CET 2011

Hi,

I suggest the most parsimonious (and least humble) edit:
"provides the largest ROBUST reconstruction of gene networks to date,
owing to the extensive transfer of evidence between species via
orthologs AND SUPERVISED LEARNING ON SPECIES OWN DATA"

This recognizes advantage compared to STRING. But if there is another
database with more than ~50 million links in more that 10 eukaryotic
species that uses orthologs and KEGG-based training sets, then it's
wrong, and I'd agree with Erik's version.

Andrey