[Funcoup] GIN and DOM

Erik Sonnhammer Erik.Sonnhammer at sbc.su.se
Tue Oct 18 13:17:53 CEST 2011

Thanks!

GIN: I just realised that this data type is not described in the Methods
section, which it should be as it is new.  Could you please provide a
section? I'm surprised it's only 4880 interactions - above what cutoff
was that?

DOM: I'm very unhappy with this just saying 3563 for all species - this
is almost meaningless.  Are you saying that the mapping to genes was
only done on the fly?  Could I perhaps ask Dimitri to try to extract the
actual gene pairs numbers?
I also see that we don't describe the UniDomInt usage in the Methods
section - do we need to?  Was some cutoff or other parameter used?

Also, could I please ask everybody to go through the paper looking for
omissions, unclear parts, and other bugs.

/Erik