[Inparanoid] Software error on Inparanoid

Gadagkar, Sudhindra sgadag at midwestern.edu
Tue Nov 18 01:46:28 CET 2014

Hello,

I received the following error when I tried to do a search by Sequence ID for the Mouse GeneID, MGI:2148705 (for FOXP2, which I obtained from Inparanoid).

Software error:

 at /var/www/inparanoid51.sbc.su.se/inparanoidweb/cgi-bin/gene_search.cgi line 26.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (root at localhost<mailto:root at localhost>), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Any help would be appreciated.  I need the orthologs (Ensembl IDs for the orthologs would be sufficient)

I reproduce here a screenshot of my text search:

[cid:image002.png at 01D0028E.4F8F0910]

Thanks,

Sudhindra R. Gadagkar, Ph.D.
Biomedical Sciences