[Inparanoid] low number of orthologs

Erik Sonnhammer erik.sonnhammer at scilifelab.se
Sun Oct 4 15:18:42 CEST 2015

Hi,

If you mean that you get 60 orthologs to S. cerevisiae then yes that is
less than expected.  Are your 12000 protein sequences full-length?

You may have some technical problems with the sequence file that makes
Blast choke, check for Blast errors.  How many homologs did you get (see
inparanoid text output header)?

/Erik