[OKC-CosmologyGravity] Wednesday meeting @ 16.30 in the VLR

Rahman Amanullah rahman at fysik.su.se
Mon Oct 5 12:23:24 CEST 2015

Hi,

I now have enough questions.  Thanks for your creative efforts!   It would be great if everyone that contributed questions also could say a few words about the correct answer after it has been revealed (for example some of you wrote a short motivation/calculation to the correct answer in your email).

Cheers,

  Rahman