[OKC-CosmologyGravity] Quasars on Wed Oct 21 13:00, A5:1041

Mikica Kocic mikica.kocic at fysik.su.se
Fri Oct 16 11:07:12 CEST 2015

Hi all,

Our next meeting will occur on Wednesday Oct 21 at 13:00 in the CoPS
group room A5:1041.

The topic is quasars, in the continuation of the meeting from June.
Ariel will overview the paper on early super-massive black hole growth
<http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v518/n7540/full/nature14241.html>,
and then we proceed with the discussion about the implications, both
from the observational and the theoretical point of view.

Welcome!

Best,
Mikica

---