[Okc-wp4] Next EO meetings

Francesco Taddia francesco.taddia at astro.su.se
Thu Aug 31 13:26:16 CEST 2017

Dear all,

it is time to restart our extreme object meetings after the summer break.

Mark these first three dates on your calendar:

1) Next Thursday, 7/9, Federica Bianco (Center for Urban Science and Progress
 and NYU Center for Cosmology and Particle Physics) will talk about LSST and
the recent adventures of an astrophysicist in urban science.

2) On 28/9, we will have a talk titled "Shedding new light on the Crab with polarized X-rays" by the PoGo+ collaboration.

3) On 12/10 we want to have another EO meeting, and
we kindly ask for volunteers to give a talk!

The meetings will be at 13:00-14:00, @ KTH meeting room on the 5th floor.

cheers

/Francesco
Francesco Taddia