[Okc-wp4] EO meeting announcement in light of Covid-19

Andre Schneider andre.schneider at astro.su.se
Wed Mar 11 21:10:43 CET 2020

Dear colleagues,

due to the current situation concerning the Covid-19 virus, we strongly encourage everybody
to join the meeting remotely via zoom. An invitation will be sent around  13:00. It should only
be necessary to click on the provided link.

Note that this week's meeting will still take place this Thu March 12 at AlbaNova Room A5:1003
starting at 13:15, for those that prefer to attend the meeting in person. Future meetings may
either follow recommendations put in place by Stockholm University or more strict ones,
such only hosting meetings remotely. We will reevaluate the situation by the Mar 26 meeting
and send out another announcement.

Thank you for your comprehension,

André da Silva Schneider

Department of Astronomy