[Okc-wp4] EO Mission statement comments deadline 8th Dec!

Ana Sagués Carracedo ana.sagues-carracedo at fysik.su.se
Fri Dec 3 16:34:15 CET 2021

Hello everyone,

Most of you were present during the OKC day discussion, where we worked on the mission statement for the Extreme Object working group for the next 5 years.

We came out with a nice slide where we added:

  *   The SCOPE: a general goal that should include everyone's interest within the EO group.
  *   A HOW: with more specific ideas of how we will achieve the great science that we aim.

We plan to send the final version by the end of next week. Before that, we want some interactions with you first. If you have any question, comments or suggestions to improve the document or feel that your science interest within the EO is not well represented here, please send me an email by Wednesday next week (8th Dec).

We will share the final version next Thursday, and if there are no significant complaints, send it to Emily, and she will make it public at the OKC webpage.

Kind regards,

Ana Sagués Carracedo & Davide Gizzi & Evan O’Connor & Stephan Rosswog