[Okc-wp4] Intro EO meeting 8th September

Ana Sagués Carracedo ana.sagues-carracedo at fysik.su.se
Tue Sep 5 13:10:20 CEST 2023

Sorry, fixing typo :

  *   Date: Friday, September 8th

On 5 Sep 2023, at 13:08, Ana Sagués Carracedo <ana.sagues-carracedo at fysik.su.se> wrote:

Dear Extreme Object people,

I'm excited to announce our first meeting after the summer break. I hope everyone enjoyed some well-deserved rest and is ready for a new series of fantastic talks and discussions.

Meeting Details:

  *   Date: Thursday, September 7th
  *   Time: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM. Lunchtime!
  *   Location: Astronomy Department, Huset 3

During this meeting, we will have an informal introduction round, allowing us to reconnect with familiar faces and warmly welcome newcomers. To facilitate this introduction, we kindly ask you to add your name and research topic to the second slide of our shared presentation, accessible here<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1nxDq8rKfUV-52pVU57ONF5LBQbdGcqcpPEMMlMW_5GA/edit?usp=sharing>.

Please share this message with any colleague interested in joining the EO meetings.

Wishing to see most of you!

Best regards,
Ana & Haakon