[Okc-wp4] First meeting of the fall semester: Get to know old and new EO members

Haakon Andresen haakon.andresen at astro.su.se
Thu Sep 7 16:14:09 CEST 2023

Dear EO members,

We will start the semester with an introduction session where we will go around the room and
ask everyone to say a few words about their work. Ana has prepared a google slide where you can add your name and we will use that as the basis of the session.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1nxDq8rKfUV-52pVU57ONF5LBQbdGcqcpPEMMlMW_5GA/edit?usp=sharing

Note the unusual time and place. We will return to our regular programing for the next meeting
and a schedule for the fall will follow shortly.

Best,
Haakon (on behalf of the EO organizers )

Meeting Details:

  *   Date: Friday, September 8th
  *   Time: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM. Lunchtime!
  *   Location: Astronomy Department, Huset 3