[Okc-wp4] New EO organizer

Haakon Andresen haakon.andresen at astro.su.se
Mon Oct 16 08:59:54 CEST 2023

Dear everyone,

As mentioned at the last EO meeting, there have been some changes in the organizational part of the
EO seminars. Smaranika Banerjee (smaranika.banerjee at astro.su.se<mailto:smaranika.banerjee at astro.su.se>) has taken over for Ana
and will, together with me, organize the meetings from this point on.

On the behalf of everyone in the EO group, thank you for volunteering Smaranika.
I am sure I also speak for everyone when extending a big thanks to you Ana, for all the work
and effort you have put in.

Looking forward, there has been suggestions to change the seminar formate to foster discussion and to
help make seminars that are further away from your own work more rewarding, we are after all a rather broad group.
Our next speaker has agreed to test this formate and I hope to see you all there next week.

In case of input or comments, feel free to contact me or Smaranika.

Best,
Haakon