[Primeusers] Release 1.0 of PrimeGSR

Lars Arvestad arve at csc.kth.se
Wed Feb 11 21:21:00 CET 2009

Hi Filipe,
Please try the option "-c 50", and if the problem persists, double the
number. This option decides how many discretization points we will use
in the speciation tree. If there are too few points, there will be edges
in the species tree where we can't put down a gene tree node, even if we
need to. Unfortunately, we do not detect and fix this properly yet.

    Best regards,
    Lars