[Primeusers] Release 1.0 of PrimeGSR

Filipe Garrett fgarret at ub.edu
Fri Jan 16 17:05:04 CET 2009

Hi,

I've just installed primeGSR and had some problems. It couldn't find the "g2f" library. I removed it
from the Makefile and it compiled without errors. Run the sample files and everything perfect (at
least I think since I don't know if the output is correct). What is the function of this library? Is
it normal to compile without it?

Then I was trying primeGSR and managed to input everything correctly (I think). However an error
occurred stating:

"
the state  is notError:
     not a valid alphabet state
"

I'm using this command line on a PC Fedora Core 7 Linux:
primeGSR -d -o output.mcmc -Bp 0.1 0.1 -Ed Gamma -i 1000 -t 10 -Sm JTT -Hi tree.nwk in_seq.fas in_seq.gs

Any help would be appreciated.
thanks in adv,
FG

--