[Socbin] Selected abstracts for Tartu

Arne Elofsson arne at sbc.su.se
Sat May 14 11:05:09 CEST 2005

Hi

We should select some of the poster abstracts for talks as soon as
possible Could someone provide a numbered document withall abstracts
so that we could select speakers. I am not really sure where this fits
into the program but one possibility could be on Saurday

Janusz, we should also select speakers for our workshop. Could someone
provide ous with a list of participants and abstracts so that we could
start plan this workshop.

yours

Arne