[Socbin] Pots-Doctoral Positions in Bioinformatics at Harvard University

Kevin Verstrepen verstrepen at wi.mit.edu
Tue Sep 20 21:27:09 CEST 2005

Dear All,

I am starting a new laboratory at the Bauer Center for Genomics
Research at Harvard University.  I currently have two vacant positions
(100% funded by Harvard) for post-docs.   The successful candidate will
have to opportunity to work and learn in a truly stimulating and
cutting-edge environment, with ample support and opportunity for both
computational and laboratory-oriented biology.  More details can be
found in the attached file.  If you know an excellent candidate, please
do not hesitate to bring this opportunity to her/his attention, and
feel free to post this message.

Interested candidates are encouraged to apply or to contact me with any
questions.

Best regards;
kevin