[Socbin] VII European Symposium of the Protein Society

Arne Elofsson arne at bioinfo.se
Sun Dec 17 21:00:27 CET 2006

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

Welcome to the VII European Symposium of the Protein Society, to be
held in Stockholm - Uppsala, Sweden, May 12-16, 2007. We have tried to
put together a top program, and hope that you and your collaborators &
students will take this opportunity to enjoy not only great science
but also experience Stockholm in May (December is not quite so
nice...)!

You can now check out the program and register at the symposium website:
http://www-conference.slu.se/proteinsociety2007/

We look forward to seeing you in Stockholm!

Lars Baltzer Gunnar von Heijne
Uppsala University Stockholm University
Co-chairs