[Socbin] Program committee for Bioinformatics 2007

Arne Elofsson arne at bioinfo.se
Thu Jun 22 13:31:30 CEST 2006

Dear SocBin members

We are in the process of forming the SocBin program committee for the
conference Bioinformatics 2007 to be held in Umeå. As a part of this
process we are looking for scientists who wants to be part of the
program comittee. As such a member you should suggest a topic for a
session at the conference as well as suggest a handful (4-5)
international speakers for this session. You are also expected to
actively participate in the email based discussion about the selected
sessions. The board will be headed by Rasmus Nielsen from Copenhagen
and it will also include a subsection of the SocBiN board.

So if you are interested to participate in the PC please send me an
email at the latest July 1:st and include at least a tentative topic
for your session.

yours

Arne