[Socbin] Call for participation in Bioinformatics 2007

Arne Elofsson arne at bioinfo.se
Sun Jun 11 21:52:08 CEST 2006

Dear socbin members

Now it is soon time for the annual conference and annual meeting. Therefore...

If you are interested in participatng in creating bioinformatics 2007
which will be held in Umeå next year, please let me know. We would
like to include new blood with fresh ideas into the program comittee
as well as organizers of workshops.

In addition if you are interested to organize bioinformatics 2008 we
would encourage you to step forward and express your interest to me or
any board member as well.

yours

Arne