[Socbin] Masters program in Bioinformatics at Stockholm University

Arne Elofsson arne at bioinfo.se
Tue Jan 16 17:51:37 CET 2007

Dear Friends and colleagues

We would be very happy if you spread the information about our new
Masters program in bioinformatics at Stockholm University. This could
done either by sending me the address of a person who could set up a
poster at a suitable place or by spreading the information to
potentially interested students in any other way.