Vs: [Socbin] Annual general meeting - discussion

Arne Elofsson arne at bioinfo.se
Mon Jun 25 10:52:19 CEST 2007

I agree that we ideally should have someone from Iceland on the board,
but I have no ideas who that should be and I think it is better to
have excellent members (such as Maido) than to include someone who
does not participate fully.

Therefore, I still suggest that we should vote to include both Maido
and Ceslovas

Yours

Arne