[Socbin] Postdoc & Scientific Programmer positions at University of Bergen

Boris Lenhard Boris.Lenhard at bccs.uib.no
Wed Apr 9 14:38:32 CEST 2008

Dear colleagues,

My group at Computational Biology Unit, University of Bergen, Norway
is currently recruiting a postdoc and a scientific programmer. The
broad field of research is computational genomics of gene regulation.
If you happen to know any good candidates who might be interested, I
would be grateful if you could made them aware of the announcements
posted at Nature Jobs and the ISCB job board:

Postdoctoral fellow in computational genomics:

http://www.nature.com/naturejobs/science/jobs/47168
http://www.iscb.org/job_data.php?Norway-Bergen:Postdoctoral+fellow+in+computational+genomics:University+of+Bergen:1165

Scientific programmer (bioinformatics):

http://www.nature.com/naturejobs/science/jobs/47170
http://www.iscb.org/job_data.php?Norway-Bergen:Scientific+Programmer+%28bioinformatics%29+:University+of+Bergen:1164

Please note that the ads have been out for some time and that the
review of applications will start soon (April 18th) - it did not cross
my mind to post them to this mailing list until a colleague suggested
it earlier today. Applications that come later than that date will
still be considered, until the positions are filled.

Thanks in advance,

Boris

Boris Lenhard, Ph.D.
Senior scientist, Group leader
Computational Biology Unit
Bergen Center for Computational Science
University of Bergen
Hoyteknologisenteret, Thormohlensgate 55
N-5008 Bergen, Norway
E-mail: Boris.Lenhard at bccs.uib.no
Tel.: +47 555 84362
Fax : +47 555 84295