[Socbin] Call for Applications: Travel Fellowships for 4th ISCB Student Council Symposium

Alexandr Goncearenco alexandr.goncearenco at bccs.uib.no
Wed Apr 16 11:35:57 CEST 2008

Dear colleagues,

We would like to invite you to apply for travel fellowships available
for participants in the 4th ISCB Student Council Symposium at ISMB
2008 in Toronto (Canada). We are able to provide 7 travel fellowships
worth 1000 USD each.

http://symposium.iscbsc.org/content/travel-fellowships

The deadline for applications is May 26th. This is also the abstract
submission closing date.

Keynotes by Mark Gerstein, Timothy Hughes and Burkhard Rost as well as
a panel discussion on "Career Paths in Bioinformatics and
Computational Biology" with panelists Philip Bourne, Alfonso Valencia,
Jong Bhak and Richard Wintle are part of the updated agenda.

We are happy to announce that we will again publish a selection of
outstanding abstracts as a supplement to BMC Bioinformatics.

Please forward this announcement to anyone who might be interested.
Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Nils Gehlenborg
Chair, ISCB Student Council

Lucia Peixoto
Chair, 4th ISCB Student Council Symposium

--
Alexandr Goncearenco
Chair, ISCB Student Council Web Committee

Computational Biology Unit, BCCS
HiB, Thormøhlensgt.55,
N-5008 Bergen, Norway

Ph: +47 555 84074 / Mob: +47 402 41509