[Socbin] Conference registrations - Warsaw 24-27 April 2008

Janusz M. Bujnicki iamb at genesilico.pl
Wed Mar 19 11:57:43 CET 2008

Hi,

Thanks for letting me know. I am surprised that you did not get the
information, I have set it to the SocBiN list, Witek has been sending it
out to all bioinformatics emails he could find, and I asked all PC
members to send it to all people they know.

Witek will send you the last version of the poster. For the time being
please check out the conference website (URL in the previous email).

I will definitely support your request to extend the abstract submission
deadline until April 1st. This, however, is up to the chair of the Local
Committee.... (Witold Rudnicki). However, I am not sure if he will be
willing to extend the early registration time. We might have to start
charging higher registration fee after March 24, as indicated earlier.
But in my opinion also the regular (late) fee is also quite low.

Best,
Janusz