[Socbin] Fwd: bioinformatics program at hasselt university

Arne Elofsson arne at bioinfo.se
Thu Apr 15 07:36:12 CEST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tomasz Burzykowski <tomasz.burzykowski at uhasselt.be>,

I am the chairman of the Master program in Bioinformatics, organized at the
Center for Statistics at Hasselt University in Diepenbeek, Belgium. We aim
at preparing students to offer methodological and computational support to
interdisciplinary research teams working in areas such as genomics or
proteomics. For this reason, I would like to bring the information about our
program to the attention of the members of the Society for Bioinformatics in
Northern Europe. To this aim, I attach a brochure, which contains details of
the program. The deadline for application of candidates from the EU-member
states for the academic year 2010-2011 is September 15, 2010.

I would be very grateful if the information about our program could be
forwarded to the members of SocBiN.

Kind regards,
Tomasz Burzykowski

--

Yours

Arne

Prof.  Arne Elofsson      Dep of Biochemistry and Biophysics
Tel:+46-8-16 4672      Stockholm University
Fax:+46-8-15 3679      10691 Stockholm, Sweden
Directions: see http://bioinfo.se/misc/directions.html
Net: arne at bioinfo.se   http://bioinfo.se/