[Socbin] Postdoctoral vacancy in computational biophysics at Uppsala University

Lynn Kamerlin kamerlin at icm.uu.se
Fri Dec 2 12:13:32 CET 2011

Hi everyone,

This is to announce a postdoctoral vacancy in computational biochemistry/biophysics in the Kamerlin lab at Uppsala University. The focus of our research is on evolutionary based protein redesign, using in silico approaches to navigate sequence space. The position is available from early January (or as soon as possible thereafter), and we are looking for exceptionally driven and talented researchers to join us to work in this highly competitive research area.

Further information about the vacancy can be found here:

http://xray.bmc.uu.se/kamerlin/?page=Vacancies

To apply, send a CV, publications list, brief overview of research interests and contact details to three people who can provide letters of recommendation directly to me at kamerlin[at]icm.uu.se.

Lynn Kamerlin

Assistant Professor
Department of Cell and Molecular Biology
Uppsala University
Phone: +46 (0) 18 471 4423
Fax: +46 (0) 18 471 2000
Email: kamerlin at icm.uu.se