[Socbin] Fwd: UCL Lectureship in Bioinformatics/Comp. Biol.

Arne Elofsson arne at bioinfo.se
Mon Dec 19 15:39:13 CET 2011

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

Apologies for the direct mailing, but as permanent posts in bioinformatics
are thin on the ground these days, I thought I'd just point out that UCL
Computer Science is looking to recruit a new Lecturer in
bioinformatics/computational biology. If you know of any good people who
might be interested, please let them know. Closing date is Jan 20th 2012.

Note that the teaching duties for the post would be primarily in computer
science, so that may not suit everyone's tastes!

Details can be found here:
http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/**vacancies/fac-nsbp.pdf<http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/vacancies/fac-nsbp.pdf>

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

- David -

Professor David T. Jones            | E-mail: d.jones at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Address: Dept. of Computer Science, | Web: http://bioinf.cs.ucl.ac.uk
University College London,          | Direct Tel: +44 (0)20 7679 7982
Gower Street, London,               | Dept. Tel: +44 (0)20 7679 7214
WC1E 6BT, United Kingdom            | Fax: +44 (0)20 7387 1397

--

Yours

Arne

 Prof.  Arne Elofsson      Dep of Biochemistry and Biophysics
 Tel:+46-8-16 4672      Stockholm University
 Fax:+46-8-15 3679      10691 Stockholm, Sweden
 Mobile: +46 70 695 1045
 Directions: see http://bioinfo.se/misc/directions.html
 Net: arne at bioinfo.se   http://bioinfo.se/