[Socbin] Rita Casadio-Early Bologna International Master in Bioinformatics enrollment (Academic Year 2011-2012)

Arne Elofsson arne at bioinfo.se
Tue Mar 29 13:12:09 CEST 2011

From: Rita Casadio <rita.casadio at unibo.it>

I take the liberty to advertise our new two year Master Program in
Bioinformatics (in English) starting the next Academic Year (2011-2012). I
am sending this announcment directly to you since for the first time we will
have some financial budget for fee wavers.  Boursaries are not so many and
I am very honoured to send the adv and the link directly to you with the
hope that you have students with *a three year bachelor* or equivalent title
who are interested in applying.

http://www.biocomp.unibo.it/lsbioinfo/bioinformatics2011/

PS: if so please consider that the student should get in touch with the
Italian Embassy in early May and follow all the instructions for entering
our country

http://www.study-in-italy.it

Sincerely
Rita Casadio

Contact people:
casadio at biocomp.unibo.it; master coordinator
gluca at biocomp.unibo.it; coordinator assistant

--

Yours

Arne

Prof.  Arne Elofsson      Dep of Biochemistry and Biophysics
 Tel:+46-8-16 4672      Stockholm University
 Fax:+46-8-15 3679      10691 Stockholm, Sweden
 Directions: see http://bioinfo.se/misc/directions.html
 Net: arne at bioinfo.se   http://bioinfo.se/