[Socbin] Fwd: SoCBin 2011 conference (fwd)

Arne Elofsson arne at bioinfo.se
Wed Mar 30 13:29:25 CEST 2011

Dear all,

registration to SocBiN conference is due in two weeks. I would greatly
appreciate if you could advertise the conference via your networks.
I assume you have done this already but now when registration
deadline is approaching it is good to remind people.

Please find the (new!) advertisement and text below. Please let me know if
you have any questions.

I am looking forward to seeing in two months.

Best,

Sampsa

****
Dear colleague,

the Society for Bioinformatics in the Nordic Countries (SoCBiN) annual
conference will be held in Biomedicum Helsinki on May 10-12, 2011.

The meeting has six session with 24 confirmed speakers from USA, Europe
and Japan. Each session has slots for two speakers that are selected from
the poster abstracts. There will also be a poster session and a conference
dinner. Please find attached the meeting advertisement. For the full
details and program, please visit the conference website at
http://research.med.helsinki.fi/bioinformatics2011/index.html

Registration is now open and early registration and poster submission
deadline is April 15th.

We are looking forward to seeing you in Helsinki!

On behalf of the program committee,

Sampsa Hautaniemi
****

Sampsa Hautaniemi, DTech, Docent

Academy Research Fellow &
Principal Investigator
Computational Systems Biology Laboratory
Institute of Biomedicine and
Genome-Scale Biology Research Program
Faculty of Medicine
Biomedicum Helsinki
Rm. B524b
PO Box 63
00014 University of Helsinki
Finland

Phone:  +358 9 191 25419
GSM:    +358 5 033 64765
Fax:    +358 9 191 25610

Yours

Arne

Prof.  Arne Elofsson      Dep of Biochemistry and Biophysics
 Tel:+46-8-16 4672      Stockholm University
 Fax:+46-8-15 3679      10691 Stockholm, Sweden
 Directions: see http://bioinfo.se/misc/directions.html
 Net: arne at bioinfo.se   http://bioinfo.se/