[SocBiN] Call for Bioinformatics 2014

Arne Elofsson arne at bioinfo.se
Sat Jan 5 12:09:56 CET 2013

Dear Colleagues

The Society for Bioinformatics in the Northern Europe (SocBiN) is not
announcing a call for organisers of its 13'th bioinformatics conference. It
should be held sometime in the late spring of 2014 in any country in
Northern Europe.

If you are interested in organising the conference please contact me at the
latest Jan 31.

SocBiN is a non-profit organization for people working with and interested
in bioinformatics and computational biology. The organization has
predominantly members from the Nordic (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway,
and Sweden) and other countries around the baltic sea (Estonia, Latvia,
Lithuania, and Poland) countries, but others are also welcome as members.
One task of the society is to arrange annual conferences on Bioinformatics.
In 2008 we will arrange our tenth conference, in Warsaw, Poland. SocBiN is
the affiliated regional group in the Nordic and Baltic regions of ISCB, the
International Society for Compuational Biology.

--

Yours

Arne
*
*
* Arne Elofsson            Science for Life Laboratory*
* Tel:+46-(0)852481531     Stockholm University*
* http://bioinfo.se/      Box 1031, *
* Email: arne at bioinfo.se   17121 Solna, Sweden*