[SocBiN] Postdoc Position in Computational Biology/Bioinformatics

Michael Hiller hiller at mpi-cbg.de
Thu Mar 7 15:15:17 CET 2013

Dear Colleague,

I am writing to ask for your help in informing finishing PhD students and postdocs of a Postdoc position
that is available in my group at the MPI-CBG in Dresden.

The Postdoc will analyze our genomic and regulatory data to study the evolutionary mechanisms behind vertebrate phenotypic changes.
More information and a full description is given in the attached pdf.

I would highly appreciate it if you could forward this announcement to anyone who could be interested.

Thank you very much
- Michael Hiller

--
Michael Hiller, PhD