[SocBiN] Available PhD Fellowship in Computational RNA biology

Betina Wingreen coordinator at rth.dk
Tue Apr 1 11:45:20 CEST 2014

Dear Colleague,

The RTH center in Copenhagen has an open PhD position in Computational RNA
Biology and we are looking for a person to join our team from 1st May 2014,
or soon thereafter. The position is for three years. Application deadline is
2014-04-24. For more information about the RTH center visit  <http://rth.dk>
http://rth.dk. For the full posting, please see the attachment and for the
online application procedure visit: http://www.ku.dk/stillinger/vip/  under
PhD stipends.

Please pass this mail on to qualified students or people you think could be
otherwise interested.

Best wishes,
Betina Wingreen Jensen

--

Betina Wingreen Jensen

Scientific and Administrative Coordinator

Center for non-coding RNA in Technology and Health

Department of Veterinary Clinical and Medical Sciences

University of Copenhagen

Groennegaardsvej 3

1870 Frederiksberg C

Denmark