[SocBiN] Open position, systems metabolism

Roland Nilsson roland.nilsson at ki.se
Wed Mar 12 08:15:42 CET 2014

Dear all,

two positions for computational scientists are available in our research group at Karolinska Institutet focusing on systems approaches to cellular metabolism (www.nilssonlab.se). There is one research engineer position, focusing on software for management and analysis mass spectrometry metabolomics data;  and one postdoctoral position on flux analysis in metabolic networks. Both positions involve international collaborations and working closely together with experimental biologists in our group.

Ads attached, please distribute to anyone you think might be interested.  Thank you!

Best regards,

----
Roland Nilsson                    Email: roland.nilsson at ki.se
Assistant Professor               Web:   www.nilssonlab.se
Center for Molecular Medicine     Cell:  +46 722 334 580
Dept. of Medicine                 Fax:   +46 8 5177 0885
Karolinska Institutet