[SocBiN] Fwd: Marie Curie ITN project "ProteinFactory"; 15 ESR positions available

Arne Elofsson arne at bioinfo.se
Fri Feb 20 10:46:33 CET 2015

Dear colleagues,

Hopefully all is going well for you!

Recently, the Marie Curie ITN project "ProteinFactory" was selected for
funding. My colleagues in the project and I are now looking for excellent
candidates to fill 15 ESR positions in 7 different European countries.
Could you please be so kind to forward the attached information to any
potential candidates whom you deem suitable for a PhD position? This would
be highly appreciated!