[SocBiN] Second ICCMg is on!

Etienne Ruppé etienne.ruppe at genomic.ch
Fri Apr 7 14:15:40 CEST 2017

![logo.gif](cid:9b1baf95d0212e51a55b6becd25946b4b3c0a733 at infomaniak "logo.gif")

Dear colleagues,
We are glad to announce the second International Conference on Clinical Metagenomics (ICCMg2) that will be held next October 19-20 in Geneva.
The first ICCMg was a great success with over 170 participants from 21 countries.
This year, we kept a top-notch line up of speakers, including Charles Chiu, Rita Colwell, Gautam Dantas, Matthew Elligton, Laurent Farinelli, Alice McHardy, Philippe Lemercier, Steve Miller, Robin Patel, and Oluf Pedersen.
Abstracts on clinical metagenomics are welcome for oral and poster presentations, and the best will be selected for the first 1000 CHF ICCMg prize supported by the Swiss Society for Microbiology and the International Society for Clinical Metagenomics.
So please visit our new website [www.clinicalmetagenomics.org](http://www.clinicalmetagenomics.org) and register now (admission fees are 250 CHF/100 CHF for students, and we have thouroughly negociated fair prices for hotels in Geneva).
On the website you can also get a taste of the ICCMg with an open access to the talks that were given last year.
Hope to see you in October!

Best

Etienne Ruppé and Jacques Schrenzel
Geneva University Hospitals