[SocBiN] Fwd: Hellenic Bioinformatics 2017

Daniel Lundin daniel.lundin at scilifelab.se
Thu Aug 3 15:28:50 CEST 2017

Dear all,

We are organizing the 10th conference of the Hellenic Bioinformatics
society in Heraklion, Crete, on September 6-9, 2017, on genomics &
bioinformatics and the future of the field in Greece

You can find more information about our conference and the list of
invited speakers here:

https://hscbio.wordpress.com/conferences-when/2017-2/.

We hope you will be able to support our efforts to promote the
development of the field in Greece and will make it to the meeting.

Dr. IOANNIS ILIOPOULOS
Assistant Professor
UNIVERSITY OF CRETE
SCHOOL OF HEALTH SCIENCES
FACULTY OF MEDICINE
DIVISION OF BASIC SCIENCES
HERAKLION 71003, VOUTES, GREECE
tel. 0030 6974 959965
office. 0030 2810 394539
lab. 0030 2810 394518
http://cbg.med.uoc.gr

--
Daniel Lundin, Assistant Professor
Centre for Ecology and Evolution in Microbial model Systems - EEMiS

https://lnu.se/en/research/searchresearch/linnaeus-microbial-observatory-lmo/

Dept. of Biochemistry and Biophysics
Stockholm University
SE-10691 Stockholm