[SocBiN] Fwd: [All NGP-Net] Marseille COST Training School

Arne Elofsson arne at bioinfo.se
Sat Jan 7 11:13:21 CET 2017

Dear all

first of all let me wish you and happy, healthy and successfull 2017!

I take this opportunity to remind you that the COST NGP-net winter school
focused on "Experimental methods for protein disorder & aggregation" will
take place in Marseille from February the 13th to February the 17th 2017.

Please encourage interested PhD students and post-docs to apply *before
January the 15th*. Although I already received numerous eligible
applications, the school is not oversubscribed and there is still room for
some additional participants.

For more information, please visit http://ngp-net.bio.unipd.it/marseille2017
Best regards
--

Dr. Sonia LONGHI, Group Leader

"Structural Disorder and Molecular Recognition"
<http://www.afmb.univ-mrs.fr/structural-disorder-and-molecular>
Architecture et Fonction des Macromolecules Biologiques (AFMB)
UMR 7257 CNRS & Aix-Marseille Université <http://www.univ-amu.fr>
163, Avenue de Luminy
Case 932, 13288 Marseille Cedex 09
Tel ++33 (0)4 91 82 55 80 <+33%204%2091%2082%2055%2080>
Email: sonia.longhi at afmb.univ-mrs.fr

http://www.afmb.univ-mrs.fr/Sonia-Longhi?lang=en
[image: winter school]http://ngp-net.bio.unipd.it/marseille2017